Another tasty recipe with a lot of potential for variation. Use a pheasant. Use a cornish game hen. Use a duck. Use limes. Whatever.
|3||frozen chicken breasts|
|1-2||lemons, ahlved and juiced|
|1||pkt||Lipton Garlic & Herb Soup Mix|
|poultry seasoning (optional)|
|garlic (lots of it)|
- Marinate the chicken breast in the above until thowed.
- Drain off the marinade and bake the chicken at 350ºF for about 30 - 35 minutes.
- In a medium sauce pan, combine 1 cup basmati rice, 2 cups water, and the remnants of the marinade mixture.
- Bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for 7 minutes, covered.
- Turn off heat and, leaving covered, let it continue to steam for 15 minutes.
- Serve chicken on a bed of the rice mixture.